6 Cups All purpose flour
3/4 Cups white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
8 Tablespoon melted butter
1/2 Cup milk
1 teaspoon dry yeast
1 cup lukewarm water
2 whole eggs
1. Grease and place baking paper on the baking sheets, set aside. Put yeast on lukewarm water add some sugar, mix.Let it stand for 10 mins.
2 Mix Flour, sugar and salt. Sift it to blend together
3. After 10 minutes the yeast are already active, with bubbles, add the eggs milk and butter and mix.
4. Add the yeast mixture to the flour and stat to knead the dough untill it becomes smooth and elastic. (around 10 minutes)
5. Put the dough on a greased bowl, turn the dough to coat the whole dough, cover and let rise until double in size.
6. Punch the dough and put on a floured surface, divide it into four batches and roll each batch into a log.
Cut the log in a diagonal, roll in breadcrumbs and put into prepared baking sheet cut side up.
7. Cover and let rise again for 3o mins-1 hour.
8. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees and bake for 15-18 mins.